1. Your style in 3 words: Classic. Black. Leather.
2. Favorite song? There’s so many… probably Goran Bregovic’s ‘Kalashnikov’ and/or Bowie’s ‘Space Oddity’
3. Dream vacation: Paris
5. Tell us something we don’t know about you! I was born in Belarus but moved to Brooklyn, New York in 1989 and have lived there ever since.
6. Best advice you have ever received: When you’re young, never pay any mind to anyone who may pick fun at you or bully you because you will grow up to be way cooler than them!
7. Worst advice you have ever received: Wear baby oil instead of sunscreen.
2. Your Hanky Panky Want, Need, Can’t Live without pieces
Want: Retro V-Kini: A sexy high-waisted retro style, perfect for wearing with cute little summer dresses
Need: Cropped Camisole: I wear this as a top with a strapless bra underneath and a loose flowy skirt
Can’t Live Without: Silky Skin Bodysuit: I love this item paired with skirts, high-waisted jeans, and shorts. The fabric is super soft! I have it in both mocha and black.
8. Biggest misconception about you:
Once at a book signing, the author wrote inside my copy; “Kristina, I don’t think you’re as shy as you seem.”
9. Fun Fact: I’m absolutely obsessed with space and the deep sea!
No related posts.