This vivacious Londoner brings creativity and a bit of sass to the Hanky Panky design team! With her varying taste in music and fashion, she finds that being true to oneself and not relying on others for your happiness are crucial parts of what has made her who she is today!
We had a chance to chat with Makeda about style, music and her “can’t live without” Hanky Panky pieces…
1. Your style in 3 words: Quirky, Trendy, Fun
4. Best advice you’ve ever received: “Learn to stand on your own two feet and be an individual!”
5. Biggest misconception about you: I am quite particular. I know what I like and I am my own person, but I’m not the most trusting. So, sometimes people may perceive that as as me being stand-offish, but I’m not that way when you get to know me!
6. Tell us something we don’t know about you: I am very down-to-earth, fun, passionate, open, and extremely caring!
7. Worst advice you’ve ever received:“Fake it until you make it”—doesn’t that just make you a fraud?
8. Fun fact:Your foot is as big as the length from your elbow to your wrist! No one said the fun fact had to be about me! ;)